Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day Five: Houston, We have PLAYTIME!





Today I leave you with Sweet Olive's first playtime. It has taken her 5 days to start playing. I can't imagine what happened to this sweet, sweet girl's soul that made her stop living life for 5 days. Thanks to your prayers & well wishes, she is starting to feel safe again.

If you are interested in helping Olive, please fill out an IDOG adoption application, consider fostering or donate. Just don't turn a blind eye.






I will continue to post daily pictures, information & video of this sweet girl named Olive. My prayers are that you will help me to find her a forever home.
Be sure to read Day One, Day Two, & Day Four.
~Christy~

If you are interested in adopting Olive, please email Jo-Anne Cousins, rescue@idogrescue.com or fill out an adoption application at IDOG.





No comments:

Post a Comment